MARKETING POSITIONING OF THE HOTEL
Sometime owners acts impulsively.
What kind of hotel do you want? What will be its target? What kind of services will it offer? What price the customers will be willing to pay? What image should your hotel have in the end? These are the first questions to be answered.
Before embarking on any new path you must always clarify the goal you want to reach.
Therefore, to define precisely the desired marketing positioning is necessary in order to avoid mistakes and waste of both time and capital during the design or transformation phases of your hotel.
- careful market analysis
- definition and evaluation of the demand flows
- definition of the existing offer and potential competitors
- identification of profitable business segments
- definition of the target market standards of service
- analysis of the target customer needs
- hypothesis of services to be provided or original and innovative features of the business.
COMPANY AND HOTEL CHECK-UP
Before proceeding with any activity project we need to define the starting point.
Our work starts from the analysis of the status-quo:
- existent building Inspection and checkup;
- technical documentation gathering and analysis;
- technical inspection with photographic survey;
- critical report on the existent structure;
- adaption to standard analysis;
- existing customer analysis;
- administration and management analysis;
- last three years financial performance examination.
We’ll never insist enough about the importance of marketing
analisys in any business.
During a renovation everything, starting by the external sign to the design of the lobby, starting from the website to the room facilities, starting from the logo to the hotel name, will have to follow the new marketing idea defined during the planning
The hotel will no longer be a set of confused styles and ideas, but a choral vision of a shared goal: the customer satisfaction.
TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL FEASIBILITY STUDY
The need for a thorough profitability calculation, both of the capital invested and of the business management comes from the awareness that a hotel company should be run according to the principles of a modern industrial enterprise inserted in a growing competitive environment.
By relying on a feasibility study, conducted before you even design or renovate a hotel, you can significantly reduce the risk of ineffective investments.
Our analysis allows you, indeed, to understand the performance of your hotel business once you reach the goal: the employment rates, the rates applied on the room sales and your hotel services, and consequently to estimate the effective average yeld of your hotel
FUNCTIONAL LAYOUTS AND COST CONTROL
Before starting any design activity it is imperative to implement the functional layout of the various areas of the project in order to maximize all the available space in accordance with the new
positioning requirements and services.
Another key point is to establish a detailed budget for each area and phase of the interventions, as many are factors that could increase the budget along the way.
According to your needs we calculate a precise budget for each department that must be respected during every design and development phase.
It is our job to help you create and manage the right team for you and your successful business.
We provide the knowledge and skills of an international professional team specialized in the hotel industry with significant references and works produced all around the world:
- selection, formation and coordination of the project team
- development of functional preliminary projects (facilities, furniture, external)
- paperwork and approvals of the Public Authorities
- preliminary design for mechanical and electrical installations
- overlap (BIM integrated processing) of all project areas
- development of executive (working) projects
- tendering specifications, timetables, assistance with contracts, project management
- construction standards audit